The Wednesday, October 23rd Newtown Creek CAG meeting WILL BE HELD, 6:00-8:00 PM.
CAG members, please plan to attend — this meeting will be a crucial opportunity to voice ideas and shape the CAG’s future. Proposed agenda is as follows:
- Review CAG purpose and intent.
- Brief summary of activities since CAG formation.
- Review steering committee membership and roles.
- CAG co-chair consensus vote.
- Discuss ideas for future CAG activities and direction.
CAG members may wish to review the CAG’s Operating Procedures prior to the meeting. (click on the link to go directly to the document)
When: Wednesday, October 23, 6:00-8:00 PM.
Where: Upstairs Meeting Room in Visitor Center at the Newtown Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant
Address: 329 Greenpoint Avenue, Greenpoint, Brooklyn NY, 11222
(Enter at the intersection of Greenpoint Avenue and Humboldt Street.)