There will be a VIRTUAL Newtown Creek Community Advisory Group (CAG) meeting Wednesday, April 15, 2020 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Please see the proposed agenda below.
We will be using the videoconferencing platform Zoom for our upcoming meeting. We will send out another reminder with the login information again closer to the the call. It is also in the previous post/message.
If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted you to download a small application file. The following links are a short and sweet introduction to how it works, if helpful:
- How to join a meeting (with a video tutorial): https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
- Your attendee controls: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200941109-Attendee-Controls-in-a-Meeting
We encourage you to explore Zoom functions (e.g. hand raise, chat box, yes / no, applause / thumbs up, etc.) prior to the meeting – you can even join a test meeting here: https://zoom.us/test. We will also practice together during the first few minutes of the meeting.
If you have any questions about getting started with Zoom, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sofia Soto Reyes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:35 Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
6:45 2020 Work Plan
- Facilitator reviews the work plan for 2020 for final comments and questions
6:50 OU3 Focused Feasibility for the potential interim early action in the lower two miles of the Creek
- EPA presentation on the process and Overview of the FFS alternatives
- Questions to EPA from the CAG
7:15 CAG Formulation of Comments for the CSTAG
- Summary of issues raised to date by the CAG – Co-Char Willis Elkins
- CAG discussion about key points to make to the CSTAG later in April (CAG will be presented by its co-chair there Willis Elkins)
8:15 Other Items, Next Steps, Reminder of Next Virtual CAG Meeting