REMINDER: Newtown Creek CAG will meet tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 6th. NYC Department of Environmental Protection will be in attendance to speak with the CAG.
When: Thursday, February 6, 6:30 PM
Where: McCarren Play Center community room, 776 Lorimer Street, Brooklyn. When you arrive at the Center, enter into the building to the right. Front desk staff will be able to direct you to the Superfund Meeting at the end of the hall.
- City’s Role in the Superfund Process
- Green Infrastructure Initiatives and Plans for Newtown Creek drainage area
- Installation of Flow meters on Newtown Creek and other construction plans
- Newtown Creek WWTP plans
- Ecological Services and environmental restoration
Public Transportation Information:
The McCarren Play Center (a.k.a. McCarren Pool Rec Center) is walking distance from
- Nassau Ave. G train
- Bedford and Lorimer L trains