Please see EPA slides for tonight’s virtual meeting here: https://newtowncreekcag.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/newtown-april-15-cag-2020_new.pdf
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sofia Soto Reyes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting agenda is posted again below. The Zoom join information can be found by clicking here.
6:35 Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
6:45 2020 Work Plan
- Facilitator reviews the work plan for 2020 for final comments and questions
6:50 OU3 Focused Feasibility for the potential interim early action in the lower two miles of the Creek
- EPA presentation on the process and Overview of the FFS alternatives
- Questions to EPA from the CAG
7:15 CAG Formulation of Comments for the CSTAG
- Summary of issues raised to date by the CAG – Co-Char Willis Elkins
- CAG discussion about key points to make to the CSTAG later in April (CAG will be presented by its co-chair there Willis Elkins)
8:15 Other Items, Next Steps, Reminder of Next Virtual CAG Meeting