There will be a VIRTUAL Newtown Creek Community Advisory Group (CAG) meeting Wednesday, May 13, 2020 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Please see the proposed agenda below.
We will be using the videoconferencing platform Zoom for our upcoming meeting. We will send out another reminder with the login information again closer to the the call. It is also in the previous post/message.
If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted you to download a small application file. The following links are a short and sweet introduction to how it works, if helpful:
- How to join a meeting (with a video tutorial): https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
- Your attendee controls: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004954946-Joining-a-Webinar-Attendee-
We encourage you to explore Zoom functions (e.g. hand raise, chat box, yes / no, applause / thumbs up, etc.) prior to the meeting – you can even join a test meeting here: https://zoom.us/test. We will also practice together during the first few minutes of the meeting.
If you have any questions about getting started with Zoom, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sofia Soto Reyes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:35 Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
6:45 CSTAG Debrief
- Participants in CSTAG debrief issues raised
- EPA shares next steps on OU3
7:10 OU1 Modeling and Peer Review
- EPA presentation (20 to 25 minutes)
- Questions and Discussion
8:00 General Site Updates
- EPA brief other updates
- CBI update on the website
8:15 Other Items, Next Steps, Reminder of Next Virtual CAG Meeting
- Next meeting: June 10, 2020
- June or July items include status of PRPs and De Minimus Settlement status for small businesses, FFS and Early Action Update, DEC annual update on sites cleanup, Update on OU2 Proposed Plan and Comments and Navigational and Superfund dredging