There will be a Virtual Newtown Creek Community Advisory Group (CAG) meeting TONIGHT, Wednesday, June 10, 2020 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM online. You can find the agenda below.
This month, we have changed our Zoom format and kindly ask you to please register. Follow this link to do so: https://cbuilding.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwof–oqz8rEtRJ528XsIRpbe3F3xw6wZ3l
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We will be using the videoconferencing platform Zoom. If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download a small application file. Learn how to join any Zoom meeting here.
A few things that will optimize your participation during next week’s meeting:
- If you are able, please try to join a few minutes before 6:30pm. This will help us orient you into the meeting and update your participation status appropriately.
- Fifteen minutes into the meeting we will lock the meeting. This means that even if you have all the relevant information, you will not be able to join. During our introduction, we will provide you with instructions on what to do if you need to regain access once the meeting has been locked.
Again, we will go over all Zoom features and how you will participate at the beginning of the meeting.
Once again, please find the link to register here: https://cbuilding.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwof–oqz8rEtRJ528XsIRpbe3F3xw6wZ3l.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sofia Soto Reyes, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the agenda below.
6:35 Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
6:45 Brief Site updates
- EPA provides brief updates on OU1, 2 and 3
7:00 De Minimis Settlement Overview
- EPA presentation (15 to 20 minutes)
- CAG questions and discussions
- Questions from others
7:45 Other Items, Next Steps, Reminder of Next Virtual CAG Meeting
- Next meeting: July 15, 2020
- July and September items: FFS and Early Action Update, NY DEC annual update on sites cleanup, US Army Corps Presentation on dredging and navigation, OU2 Record of Decision and response to comments, Treatability Study, OU1 Risk Assessment