There will be a Virtual Newtown Creek Community Advisory Group (CAG) meeting this Thursday, January 28, 2021 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM online. The proposed agenda can be viewed below.
This month, we again kindly ask you to register in advance for this meeting. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We will be using the videoconferencing platform Zoom. If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download a small application file. Learn how to join any Zoom meeting here.
If you are able, please try to join a few minutes before 6:30pm. This will help us orient you into the meeting and update your participation status appropriately.
We will go over all Zoom features and how you will participate at the beginning of the meeting.
Once again, please find the link to register here: https://cbuilding.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpdOmprzopGtTU9mxNpXYoo_dqkKCeBguP
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Sofia Soto Reyes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:15 Sign-on & Tech Check
6:30 Welcome & Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
6:35 CAG Review of 2020
- Steering Committee shares reflections on 2020
- CAG comments
6:50 Brief Updates
- OU2 (LTCP), Mikelle Adgate, NY DEP
- OU3 (First 2 Miles), EPA
7:15 OU1 Remedial Investigation Brief Primer
- What’s a RI, how and why is it done and what comes next?
7:30 OU1 Presentation and Panel Discussion
- EPA provides an overview of the document and appendices
- EPA shares key elements that have been improved and remaining key outstanding issues from recent comments
- CAG Steering Committee poses questions
- CAG as a whole asks further questions
- Next Steps for Review by Skeo, SC, and the CAG
8:25 Brief Items Next Steps
- Comments on SC Potential Topics for 2021
- Action items and next meeting dates