There will be a Virtual Newtown Creek Community Advisory Group (CAG) meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, June 16, 2021 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM online. A proposed agenda is below.
This month, we again kindly ask you to register in advance for this meeting. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We will be using the videoconferencing platform Zoom. If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download a small application file. Learn how to join any Zoom meeting here.
If you are able, please try to join a few minutes before 6:30pm. This will help us orient you into the meeting and provide time for you test your camera and sound.
Again, we will go over all Zoom features and how you will participate at the beginning of the meeting.
Once again, please find the link to register here:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sofia Soto Reyes, email@example.com
6:15 Sign-on & Tech Check
6:30 Welcome & Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
- Welcome new CAG members
6:40 National Grid Site and the Pumphouse Upgrade Project
- How this project relates to Superfund — Willis Elkins and Mike Dulong
- Role of Superfund EPA in review of project – EPA
- Special CAG Meeting Date and Time Announcement
7:00 General Updates (EPA)
- OU3 status and next steps
- Shallow Groundwater Study Status
- OU1 Feasibility Study Process
- OU1 Modeling Status Overview
- Upland sites (NY DEC)
7:40 Treatability Study (NCG – tentative)
8:00 Brief Items Next Steps
- Action items and next meeting dates