There will be a Virtual Newtown Creek Community Advisory Group (CAG) meeting next Wednesday, September 15, 2021 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM online. An agenda is posted below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We will be using the videoconferencing platform Zoom. If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download a small application file. Learn how to join any Zoom meeting here.
If you are able, please try to join a few minutes before 6:30pm. This will help us orient you into the meeting and provide time for you test your camera and sound.
Again, we will go over all Zoom features and how you will participate at the beginning of the meeting.
Once again, please find the link to register here:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Brandon Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:15 Sign-on & Tech Check
6:30 Welcome & Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
- Welcome new CAG members
6:40 Review of the OU1 Remedial Investigation Response to Comments
- EPA share response to CAG April 2021 comments on RI – EPA Team
- Comments agreed to, clarification needed, and disagree with and why
- PAG Discussion and Questions
7:30 General Updates (EPA)
- OU1 Feasibility Study Process
- Anticipated Fall activities
7:50 Brief Items Next Steps
- Updated Fact Sheet and Website
- Action items and next meeting dates