There will be a Virtual Newtown Creek Community Advisory Group (CAG) meeting next Wednesday, April 20, 2022 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM online. Please find an agenda below.
We, again, kindly ask you to register in advance for this meeting. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We will be using the videoconferencing platform Zoom. If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download a small application file. Learn how to join any Zoom meeting here.
If you are able, please try to join a few minutes before 6:30pm. This will help us orient you into the meeting and provide time for you test your camera and sound.
Again, we will go over all Zoom features and how you will participate at the beginning of the meeting.
The meeting will also be recorded for those who cannot attend.
Once again, please find the link to register here:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Brandon Chambers, email@example.com.
6:15 Sign-on & Tech Check
6:30 Welcome & Brief Introduction to Zoom and the Site
- Welcome new members
6:40 Navigational Depths and Newtown Creek
- Presentation, Lisa Baron, Project Manager, USACE – New York District
7:20 Feasibility Study Update
- Shallow Groundwater Study update, EPA
7:40 Other updates
- 29th Street bulkhead, Hector Garcia, Long Island Railroad
- On-going investigations of any recent oil spills & update on seep sampling, Heidi Dudek, NYS DEC
8:00 Future Items
- Trustees update
- NYC DEP LTCP and Aeration updates
- NYS DEC Upland Site Characterization Report
8:15 Next Steps and Adjourn